Saturday, November 22, 2008

Racist Stupidity and Gun Collecting

Just met some people (who will remain nameless) unexpectedly, and it started off as a quite pleasant surprise. How it ended was less so. Racist jokes aren't funny. They really aren't funny when they involve death and when they involve the president-elect. Nope, not even a little bit funny. Not even a little bit appropriate. And this one was really wanting to tell it, as he brought it up several times in conversation. Others at the table evidently had heard it told to them before and kept changing the topic, but he was able to foist it on us anyway. I once thought I'd move to Nebraska, but let's just say that I'm not likely to want to move any closer to this particular person any time soon. But then again, I'm sure the feeling is mutual. I'd perhaps blog more about it, but not now. I'm too pissed, and typing blog posts while one is pissed never goes well.

Christian? My ass...

No comments: