Thursday, December 27, 2007

Seattle

What a trip. I'm still recovering from the lag and the red-eye, which was packed to the gills. My connecting flight back went seamlessly this time. It was a rather unplanned trip regarding itinerary, but much happened, it being the holidays and all. I met up with my aunt and her family (Rho & Co.) three times over the course of the week, which was fantastic. I had a lovely dinner my first full day in Washington, then got to go with them to the Seattle Ballet's Nutcracker, and finally got to come to their Christmas Dinner, which was nothing short of wonderful--lambchops, fantastic Cabernet, and salmon with capers. I'm still way way lagged, so I'll throw pix on in lieu of scintillating prose...

1 comment:

JeffTD said...

Their tree was a lot more impressive than mine.